Fundamentals of Marxism-Leninism
This is a early-1960s Soviet book designed as a comprehensive manual of Marxism-Leninism. While elements are dated it remains one of the best unified sources of Marxist-Leninist theory. We encourage new comrades to read it alongside other sources of theory, particularly the original works of Marx, Engels, Lenin and Stalin.
Mass Work and the Mass Line
- CHEN Yun, Mass Work is the Central Task at the Local Level (1939)
- MAO Zedong, Some Questions Concerning Methods of Leadership (1943)
- LENIN, On Strikes (1899)
- LENIN, Economic and Political Strikes (1914)
- SHARKEY, ‘The Strike, The Chief Fighting Weapon Of The Unions’ (1942, 2019 Ed)
- New Communist Party of Aotearoa, Eco-Socialism or Eco-Imperialism? (2019)
- STREGONE (CP Australia), Be Careful of Extinction Rebellion (2019)
Working Women’s Liberation
- ZETKIN, Only in Conjunction With the Proletarian Woman Will Socialism Be Victorious (1896)
- KOLLONTAI, The Social Basis of the Woman Question (1909)
- AVANTI, Brave New World: Philosophical Trends in the Feminist Movement (2006)
More to come! This page is regularly updated.